Research Fellow/ Postdoctoral Fellow
The successful candidate will undertake research in advancing translational immunology. The topics of research at STIIC includes role of tissue microenvironment, epigenetic regulation of immune responses, auto-immunity and inflammation in human disease. Multiple technologies are available to be employed in an immunomics workflow to address project needs. He/She is required to conduct both independent and collaborative research with clinician scientists.
- PhD in Life Sciences with specific interest and experience (4-5 yrs) in immunology
- Demonstrated expertise in subject matter as seen by peer reviewed publications
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of technology platforms in the areas of molecular and functional immunology including multi parametric cytometry (flow / Mass cytometry)
- A highly adaptable, creative and collaborative team player
- Strong command of English both written and spoken